Sunday 14 March 2010

Fabulous Fabric

After a two week break it's back to my Sunday feature spot and time for some local loveliness. Aileen Clarke is based in Fife, Scotland and makes beautiful textile art and jewellery.


I really love these cuff bracelets (hope hubby is paying attention) in those incredible colours and with so much detail. But, if jewellery is not your thing, Aileen also does bookmarks (for those who would never participate in the sacrilege that is folding down the corner of a page), cards and art for your walls. Something for everyone, really. I really don't think I need to say more because these lovely things speak for themselves.


To see more go to www.AileenClarkeCrafts.com or http://www.etsy.com/shop/aileenclarkecrafts

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my work : ) It's lovely to have such great feedback. Will put up a link from my site to your blog. Thanks again, Aileen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are pretty amazing!! I love seeing other peoples work from around Scotland. I'm away for a good look around Aileen's etsy!!

    ReplyDelete